Due to a scheduling issue, Bread of Stone won't be joining us on Father's Day, but we’ll still be grilling all morning!
• Simply Summer Recipe Swap – CANCELLED
• 712 Fundraiser Help Needed – June 30–July 4, Kmart parking lot
The 712 is hosting a fireworks sale tent and NEEDS YOUR HELP! We’ll be working shifts, plus need overnight security detail. Contact Beth at 712-830-7063 or Jon at
712-790-2474 to sign up!
• The 712 Youth Group (7th-12th Grade) 6:30-8:30pm At 712 Center (near Kmart)
Meals are provided Wednesday nights – there is a quarterly food fee of $25/student.
• Baptism Sunday – Our next Baptism Sunday will be July 2.
Please mark the connection card Sunday to sign up or reply to this email.
• Central 4th of July Party – Tues., July 4, 6:30pm
Everyone’s invited to Central for food, fun & fireworks! Bring your lawn chairs & blankets.
• Pockets Full of Fun! Kids Church: July 16 – 9:30 and 11:00
Join Lisa and friends to discover how to Build your life on the BEST!! You will laugh and learn through puppetry, ventriloquism, magic, songs and FUN!
• VBX 2017 – July 24–27, 6:30–8pm
You can now register your child! Cick HERE. We’ll need lots of volunteers! Please mark your connection card Sunday.
• Bible Study Sundays: 9:45-10:45am at Central. Exploring Theology.
• Entryway Fundraising – Please remember to fulfill your pledges.
• Men’s Ministry – Men’s study: meeting Tuesday nights at 6:30 (at the 712). New series has kicked off: “Who do you think you are?”
• Women’s Ministry: Women’s studies will be on break over the summer.
• Born to Ride event – Sat., June 24, 9:00am at Central (Departure at 10am)
This will be a 5 hour motorcycle ride with several stops including Lake Okoboji.
Be ready to fire up your bike, make new friends, and enjoy the sunshine!
Questions? Text Jay Riesberg at 712-830-1930 or Bill Becker at 712-210-3184.
• Financial Peace U.
Financial Peace University meets Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Central and goes until June 28. Cost is $95. Contact Marci Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712) 210-6889 for more information or sign up at tinyurl.com/CentralFPU.
* Friday Night Fun! Don’t forget the 712 is open to all 7th-12th grade students every Friday from 7-midnight. *If adults are interested in supervising, please contact Ashley Rockwell at 515-370-3033.
• Help Needed
We need lots of help! Some of our biggest needs are Teachers, Follow-up and Greeters. If you can help at any of the services, let us know! You can message us at Facebook, call the church 712-792-0852 or mark on your connection card! Thanks in advance!
Central Church is available as a supportable charity on Amazon!
Please select us (Central Christian Church of Carroll) to contribute every time you shop Amazon.com!
Social Media Links: