• Kidcheck sign-up - We’ve started our kids church security check-in. If you have children nursery-5th grade, please visit go.kidcheck.com to sign up. (You can download the KidCheck app for check-in also.) Teachers and helpers also need to register. Everyone will need to check-in Sunday morning, then if using the KidCheck app, you'll be able to check-in from the parking lot. Thanks!
• Men’s Fun Event - Tues., Jan. 16, 6:30-8:00pm
At 712. Playing games, plus Barrel Smoke BBQ (free-will donation). All welcome!
• Pancakes! Sun., Jan. 21 (All morning)
Enjoy pancakes and sausage for breakfast/lunch. FREE!
• Next Baptism Sunday - January 28
Please mark your connection card or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be baptized. Please let us know which service you prefer.
• Membership Class - January 28, 6:00pm
Please mark your connection card or email email@example.com.
• We’re seeking people to step up as parking attendants before and after the 9:30 service each Sunday. There will be 2 working at a time, directing people where to park while communicating with each other. They should be friendly and helpful to everyone pulling into our parking lot. If you are interested in helping with this ministry team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Life Group Tuesdays at 6:30pm.
Women’s study: “Not a Fan” will kick off Tues., Jan. 16! Cost: $10
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm.
Studying the book of Ephesians. Meeting at John Sklenar’s home: 24252 215th St., Carroll
• Life Group Sundays at 6:30pm. (At Central)
Starts Sun., Jan. 14. We’ll learn how taking care of your body physically is able to be linked to a stronger faith.
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm (At Central)
Next Steps Class restarts Mon., Jan. 15. Join us to learn what your next step is in your Christian walk. Please mark your connection card if interested. (9 week class)
• Life Group Sunday mornings during 9:30 service
Men’s study: “Act Like Men” starts Sun., Jan. 21. Cost: $10
• Life Group First 3 Sundays of month: 6:00-7:30pm.
Starts Sun., Jan. 21 Studying the books of Acts. Meeting at Nick Sklenar’s home: 27606 250th St., Glidden
• Life Group Sundays, 6:30pm starting Jan. 21 at Magill home (320 W. 10th St., Carroll). Study will be Haggai: Being a Pillar in God's House.
• Life Group Tuesdays, 6:30pm at 712 Center
Men’s study: Play the Man study by Mark Batterson.
• Life Group: Financial Peace University – Sun., 3:00-4:30pm (NOTE DAY/TIME CHANGE)
Learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money. A new nine-week session recently started. Cost is $95 and includes TONS of great resources. Contact Marci Duncan at email@example.com or (712) 210-6889 for more information.
• 712 Friday Night Fun! Don’t forget the 712 is open to all 7th-12th grade students every Friday from 7-midnight. *If adults are interested in supervising, please contact Jon Sampson at 712-790-2474.
Central Church is available as a supportable charity on Amazon!
Please select us (Central Christian Church of Carroll) to contribute every time you shop Amazon.com!
Social Media Links: