• KidCheck sign-up - We’re using our kids church security check-in. If you have children nursery-5th grade, please visit go.kidcheck.com to sign up. (You can download the KidCheck app for check-in also.) Teachers and helpers also need to register. Everyone will need to check-in Sunday morning, then if using the KidCheck app, you'll be able to check-in from the parking lot. Thanks!
• Valentine Dinner - Fri., Feb. 16, 6:30pm
Meeting at 712 Center. Catered by Dolly’s. FUN & Games! $15/person. Contact Carrie Riesberg at 712-269-0726 for tickets. Open to ALL!
* The 712 Youth Center will NOT be open to students Feb. 16.
• Employment Opportunity - Temporary Part-time Administrative Assistant
We're seeking someone to help lighten the load here at Central. The position would be 4-5 hours daily starting at 9am. Duties include...running errands, phone calls, computer work, making copies, organizing for Sundays, filing, light cleaning, etc.
Please pick up an application at church.
• Apartment Invitation Saturdays - Sat., Feb. 24 and Sat., March 3 - 10am
We're starting a busing program at Fairview Village Apartments starting in March and we need to spread the word! Please reply if you'd like to help hand out invite cards on either/both Saturdays. This is a chance to make a HUGE difference in Carroll.
• We’re seeking people to step up as parking attendants before and after the 9:30 service each Sunday. There will be 2 working at a time, directing people where to park while communicating with each other. They should be friendly and helpful to everyone pulling into our parking lot. If you are interested in helping with this ministry team, please email email@example.com.
• Summer Camps - Be sure to grab a Summer Camps connection card Sunday and find details on the table in the Central Foyer.
• Worship Arts Director search update - We are currently seeking a new
WORSHIP ARTS DIRECTOR/PASTOR. We will keep you updated as our search progresses. Please join us in praying that God will lead the right person to Central.
• Easter Egg Drop - March 31, 1:00pm
Carroll Middle School fields. Our annual Egg Drop is a HUGE outreach and we need your help! Please mark your connection card or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Life Group Tuesdays at 6:30pm.
Women’s study: “Not a Fan” will kick off Tues., Jan. 16! Cost: $10
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm.
Studying the book of Ephesians. Meeting at John Sklenar’s home: 24252 215th St., Carroll
• Life Group Sundays at 6:30pm. (At Central)
We’ll learn how taking care of your body physically is able to be linked to a stronger faith.
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm (At Central)
Join us to learn what your next step is in your Christian walk. Please mark your connection card if interested. (9 week class)
• Life Group Sunday mornings during 9:30 service
Men’s study: “Act Like Men” starts Sun., Jan. 28. Cost: $10
• Life Group 1st & 3rd Sundays of month: 12:30-2:00pm. (Kicks off Feb. 18)
Sacred Marriage study. $10 fee. CHILDCARE PROVIDED. Please contact Candace or Eddie Kautzky to join: email@example.com
• Life Group First 3 Sundays of month: 6:00-7:30pm. (NEXT MEETING: Feb. 11)
Studying the books of Acts. Meeting at Nick Sklenar’s home: 27606 250th St., Glidden
• Life Group Sundays, 6:30pm starting Jan. 21 at Magill home (320 W. 10th St., Carroll). Study will be Haggai: Being a Pillar in God's House.
• Life Group Tuesdays, 6:30pm at 712 Center
Men’s study: Chazown.
• Life Group: Financial Peace University – Sun., 3:00-4:30pm
Learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money. A new nine-week session recently started. Cost is $95 and includes TONS of great resources. Contact Marci Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712) 210-6889 for more information.
• 712 Friday Night Fun! Don’t forget the 712 is open to all 7th-12th grade students every Friday from 7-midnight. *If adults are interested in supervising, please contact Jon Sampson at 712-790-2474.
Central Church is available as a supportable charity on Amazon!
Please select us (Central Christian Church of Carroll) to contribute every time you shop Amazon.com!
Social Media Links: