• Worship Candidates Meet & Greet - Fri., March 16 & March 23
6:00pm at Central. Please RSVP at tinyurl.com/worship-candidates by Wednesday. Food available.
• Easter Shirts - This year's Central Easter t-shirts will be available Sunday in the Central Foyer for $5 each!
• We’re seeking people to step up as parking attendants before and after the 9:30 service each Sunday. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR EASTER SERVICES. There will be 2 working at a time, directing people where to park while communicating with each other. They should be friendly and helpful to everyone pulling into our parking lot. If you are interested in helping with this ministry team, please email email@example.com.
• Summer Camps - Find details on the tables in the back of the sanctuary.
• Worship Arts Director search update - Rob Killebrew will be visiting us for the March 18th weekend and Jakob Leonard will be here for the March 25th weekend.
Please send any questions you have them to Pastor Ryan at
Please join us in praying for these candidates and their visit with us.
• Easter Egg Drop - Saturday, March 31, 1:00pm
Carroll Middle School fields. Our annual Egg Drop is a HUGE outreach and we need your help! Please mark your connection card, sign up Sunday or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for the envelopes in the Central Foyer to help make a donation. *Also, we're stuffing eggs on March 13 and 15 at 6:30 at the 712.
• 1 Night Music Circus Concert - Sun., April 15, 7pm AT CENTRAL
Sanctus Real and more will be live at Central! $15 per ticket available at the Welcome Desk.
• Women’s Simulcast - Sat., April 28, 9:00am
Here at church. Spend the day with Priscilla Shirer focusing on prayer and Bible study. Only $15! Tickets available at the Welcome Desk.
• KidCheck sign-up - We’re using our kids church security check-in. If you have children nursery-5th grade, please visit go.kidcheck.com to sign up. (You can download the KidCheck app for check-in also.) Teachers and helpers also need to register. Everyone will need to check-in Sunday morning, then if using the KidCheck app, you'll be able to check-in from the parking lot. Thanks!
• Personal Care Products Donation Drive There's a red box in the Central Foyer where you can drop off items like soap, shampoo, deoderant, toothpaste, toilet paper, and many more. (See flyer on bulletin board for details.)
• Life Group Tuesdays at 6:30pm. Women's study is restarting March 20
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm.
Studying the book of Ephesians. Meeting at John Sklenar’s home: 24252 215th St., Carroll
• Life Group Sundays at 6:30pm. (At Central) ON BREAK UNTIL MARCH 18.
We’ll learn how taking care of your body physically is able to be linked to a stronger faith.
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm (At Central)
Join us to learn what your next step is in your Christian walk. Please mark your connection card if interested. (9 week class)
• Life Group Sunday mornings during 9:30 service
Men’s study: “Act Like Men”. Cost: $10
• Life Group First 3 Sundays of month: 6:00-7:30pm. (NEXT MEETING: March 11)
Studying the books of Acts. Meeting at Nick Sklenar’s home: 27606 250th St., Glidden
• Life Group Sundays, 6:30pm at Magill home (320 W. 10th St., Carroll). Study will be Haggai: Being a Pillar in God's House.
• Life Group Tuesdays, 6:30pm at 712 Center
Men’s study: Chazown.
• Life Group: Financial Peace University – Sun., 3:00-4:30pm (ON BREAK)
Learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money. Cost is $95 and includes TONS of great resources. Contact Marci Duncan at email@example.com or (712) 210-6889 for more information.
• 712 Friday Night Fun! Don’t forget the 712 is open to all 7th-12th grade students every Friday from 7-midnight. *If adults are interested in supervising, please contact Jon Sampson at 712-790-2474.
Central Church is available as a supportable charity on Amazon!
Please select us (Central Christian Church of Carroll) to contribute every time you shop Amazon.com!
Social Media Links: