• 1 Night Music Circus Concert - THIS Sun., April 15, 7pm AT CENTRAL
Sanctus Real and more will be live at Central! $15 per ticket available at the Welcome Desk until 12:15 Sunday. The price jumps to $20 at the door. Also seeking volunteers! Please visit www.tinyurl.com/1NMC-Carroll.
• Progressive Dinner - Fri., April 20, 6:30pm
At Central - $5 each. Join us for another night of food and fun! Sign up at the back table in the sanctuary or in the Central Foyer. The theme will be "SPEED".
• Summer Camps - Find details on the table in the back of the sanctuary, in the hall or Rack Cards.
• Worship Arts Director search update - Chris Otterson is visiting THIS weekend. Please fill out an evaluation Sunday morning. There is a Meet & Greet Sat., April 14 at 6:00pm at church. Please RSVP at tinyurl.com/worship-candidate so we know how much food to prepare.
• Women’s Simulcast - Sat., April 28, 9:00am
Here at church. Spend the day with Priscilla Shirer focusing on prayer and Bible study. Only $10 - includes admission, t-shirt and light breakfast! A free-will lunch will be provided. Tickets available at the Welcome Desk.
• Baptism Sunday - May 6 - All services
If you’re ready to be baptized, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to shoot a brief video.
• KidCheck sign-up - (PLEASE NOTE: The look of the check-in screen has changed, but the process is still the same) We’re using our kids church security check-in. If you have children nursery-5th grade, please visit go.kidcheck.com to sign up. (You can download the KidCheck app for check-in also.) Teachers and helpers also need to register. Everyone will need to check-in Sunday morning, then if using the KidCheck app, you'll be able to check-in from the parking lot. Thanks!
• We’re seeking people to step up as parking attendants before and after the 9:30 service each Sunday. There will be 2 working at a time, directing people where to park while communicating with each other. They should be friendly and helpful to everyone pulling into our parking lot. If you are interested in helping with this ministry team, please email email@example.com.
• Life Group Sundays at 5:30pm.
Art of Marriage. A 6-week course that will help improve your marriage! Cost: $10. Contact the Schweitzers: 402-759-1228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Life Group Tuesdays at 6:30pm. (Women's group) Studying Finding I AM.
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm.
Studying the book of Ephesians. Meeting at John Sklenar’s home: 24252 215th St., Carroll
• Life Group Sundays at 6:30pm. (At Central) (Health & Wellness)
We’ll learn how taking care of your body physically is able to be linked to a stronger faith.
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm (At Central) - On Break Until May 7.
Join us to learn what your next step is in your Christian walk. Please mark your connection card if interested. (9 week class)
• Life Group Sunday mornings during 9:30 service
Men’s study: “Act Like Men”. Cost: $10
• Life Group First 3 Sundays of month: 6:00-7:30pm. (NEXT MEETING: April 15)
Studying the books of Acts. Meeting at Nick Sklenar’s home: 27606 250th St., Glidden
• Life Group Sundays, 6:30pm at Magill home (320 W. 10th St., Carroll). Study is Haggai: Being a Pillar in God's House.
• Life Group Tuesdays, 6:30pm at 712 Center Men's Group
Studying the Book of Hebrews.
• Life Group: Financial Peace University – Sun., 3:00-4:30pm (ON BREAK)
Learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money. Cost is $95 and includes TONS of great resources. Contact Marci Duncan at email@example.com or (712) 210-6889 for more information.
• 712 Friday Night Fun! Don’t forget the 712 is open to all 7th-12th grade students every Friday from 7-midnight. *If adults are interested in supervising, please contact Jon Sampson at 712-790-2474.
Central Church is available as a supportable charity on Amazon!
Please select us (Central Christian Church of Carroll) to contribute every time you shop Amazon.com!
Social Media Links: