• Moms’ Photo Booth - Sunday
Please visit our photo booth in the Central Foyer for your family selfie with mom!
• Kids Church Teachers/Helpers Needed
If you're ready to take your next step and start serving, have you considering Kids Church? Please email melissa@yourcentralchurch to let her know you'd like to help.
• Sermon series "Relation-$#!*" - Relationships can be hard! But did you know God doesn’t want it to feel like a constant struggle? God wants your relationships to be more than just fair, average, or good. He wants you to have incredible relationships! Whether it be with Him, your spouse, your kid’s or those around you on a day-to-day basis, our relationships should thrive because of His love in us. Our desire in every relationship we have should be that others clearly see Jesus in us.
• Book/Toy Drive Please drop off new toys, games and books in the red/white box in the Central Foyer. They’ll be donated to Blank Children’s Hospital.
• Summer Camps - Find details on the table in the back of the sanctuary, in the hall or Rack Cards. Scholarship applications are due SUNDAY!
• Pancakes Sunday! Sun., May 20 - All services
Bring your appetite! We’re serving free pancakes, sausages and juice next Sunday before each service.
• 712 Youth Group Fundraiser - Sun., May 20 - All services
712 Youth Group will take orders for a pulled pork and cheesy potatoes meal. This will help fund the CIY Move conference in Lincoln.
• 712 Family Fun Night - Wed., May 23, 6:30 at 712
All current 6th-12th graders and families are welcome! Please bring a side dish or dessert.
• VBX Volunteer sign-up - Please sign up at the back tables of the sanctuary or at the Welcome Desk -or- email email@example.com.
• KidCheck sign-up - (PLEASE NOTE: The look of the check-in screen has changed, but the process is still the same) We’re using our kids church security check-in. If you have children nursery-5th grade, please visit go.kidcheck.com to sign up. (You can download the KidCheck app for check-in also.) Teachers and helpers also need to register. Everyone will need to check-in Sunday morning, then if using the KidCheck app, you'll be able to check-in from the parking lot. Thanks!
• We’re seeking people to step up as parking attendants before and after the 9:30 service each Sunday. There will be 2 working at a time, directing people where to park while communicating with each other. They should be friendly and helpful to everyone pulling into our parking lot. If you are interested in helping with this ministry team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Life Group Sundays at 5:30pm.
Art of Marriage. A 6-week course that will help improve your marriage! Cost: $10. Contact the Schweitzers: 402-759-1228 or email@example.com.
• Life Group Tuesdays at 6:30pm. (Women's group) The Armor of God.
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm.
Studying the book of Ephesians. Meeting at John Sklenar’s home: 24252 215th St., Carroll
• Life Group Sundays at 6:30pm. (At Central) (Health & Wellness)
We’ll learn how taking care of your body physically is able to be linked to a stronger faith. ON BREAK UNTIL JUNE 3.
• Life Group Mondays at 7:00pm (At Central)
Join us to learn what your next step is in your Christian walk. Please mark your connection card if interested. (9 week class)
• Life Group Sunday mornings during 9:30 service
Men’s study: “Act Like Men”. Cost: $10
• Life Group First 3 Sundays of month: 6:00-7:30pm. (NEXT MEETING: May 13)
Studying the books of Acts. Meeting at Nick Sklenar’s home: 27606 250th St., Glidden
• Life Group Tuesdays, 6:30pm at 712 Center Men's Group
Studying the Book of Hebrews.
• Life Group: Financial Peace University – Sun., 3:00-4:30pm (ON BREAK)
Learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money. Cost is $95 and includes TONS of great resources. Contact Marci Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (712) 210-6889 for more information.
• 712 Youth Group - Wednesdays starting at 6:30pm
Open to all 7th-12th grade students. Meal served at 6:30pm ($25/quarter dues per student).
• 712 Friday Night Fun! Don’t forget the 712 is open to all 7th-12th grade students every Friday from 7-midnight. 6th graders are welcome starting May 25.
Central Church is available as a supportable charity on Amazon!
Please select us (Central Christian Church of Carroll) to contribute every time you shop Amazon.com!
Social Media Links: