I have tried numerous solutions for my website needs and stumbled upon Online Church Solutions a few months ago. After talking with Mark, I felt the inexpensive commitment was worth trying yet another solution. When I did, I was amazed. I was able to completely rebuild our site (44 pages) in a matter of hours. After discussing with Mark the only small drawback I ran into, he redesigned the feature going far beyond what I had talked to him about.
Have you wanted to easily direct your congregation to more information about the upcoming Picnic or how to be baptized at the next Baptism Service? Then our Keyword Texting is the tool for you. For instance, when people text the word BAPTISM to your phone number, our system responds back with an auto-reply that you create. This could be a date, time, location or even a link for them to view even more specific information. If they texted their name with the keyword, it could be used to register their name and cell number for baptism.
Another way to use this tool would be for your attenders to text a prayer request using keyword PRAYER, then the text of the prayer request. They'll receive a message back from you, such as, "Thanks, we'll be praying," or any other text you'd like to say. Or let parishioners text WEATHER to receive an update if church tonight is cancelled due to the snow storm. These are just a few examples of how this robust tool can be used to better communicate and make contact with your church members.
What you get:
- Create Keywords to Text more for info
- Unlimited Keywords, use any and as many as you wish
- Customize Automatic Text Response
- Track number of times each keyword was texted
- View cell numbers plus date and time when texted
- Give easy access to things like upcoming Baptism dates, a picnic time and location, or details of a special service.
- Text keyword plus extra wording (Prayer Please pray for my aunt) means you receive the text after keyword.
(Click on the Plus next to each feature to reveal more information)