September 21, 2021
Your 3.0 Website Builder now has an Alerts Tool to create and schedule alerts showing at the top of pages. You may choose if you want them to appear on single pages, multiple pages or your entire site.
Multiple alerts can run at the same time as you can see in the image above, and you can select priority order for each.
And the best part is you can schedule when they appear and disappear. This means you can schedule alerts for your entire year ahead of time and not have to worry about forgetting to post them in time, or leaving them too long past the event (like the church summer picnic reminder still showing in December).
Select colors, make it brief, or add more text to make it more informative. This attention-getting tool can be used in so many ways including:
- Church office closures for holidays
- Weather cancellations or changes
- Easter, Christmas, and other extra services
- Reminders of all kinds: VBS registration deadlines, annual church business meeting, special rehearsals
- Meeting or service location changes
It’s now available under the 3.0 Website Builder in the admin tool and be sure to check out the Alerts Demo page to see it in action.
September 01, 2021
Today we introduce a new section, Page Header 3. Here's why it's different:
- Allows two, up to five, images in the section which will fade one into the next.
- You can assign this section as the Default Header that will show at the top of other assigned pages automatically, so you don't have to recreate the same header for each individual page. This also allows you to customize headers per page.
- The section automatically updates the Page Title in both Preview and Live Mode.
Update! We have new Google Font options in Web Builder 3.0:
- Gives you now the 500 most popular Google fonts
- Now available when editing sections and section titles
- Fixed issue with some fonts not loading when selected.
August 17, 2021
We've added something new called Section Dividers in the 3.0 Website Builder. These can be used as a design touch between sections, and each section allows for color and other layout controls specific to each section.
Here are the first five:
- Curve Up
- Curve Down
- Triangle Shadow
And check out the preview page to get ideas how to use the Section Dividers. Look for more becoming available in the next few weeks.
August 12, 2021
If you're using YouTube to stream or record your sermons, our latest update to the Featured Video section in the 3.0 Website Builder is great news. This new section, Featured Video (Auto Update) will now auto update to your latest YouTube Video so you don't have to do the updating work.
The video title, date published, and link will automatically update each time you upload a new video to your YouTube account. To use, add the Featured Video (Auto Update) section to a page, and add your YouTube channel id in the section control. That's it!
Keep watching for more updates to 3.0 in the coming weeks. We're in the home stretch now.
July 22, 2021
Available now in the 3.0 Website Builder, and check out the walkthrough video to see how they work:
- FAQ2: a new FAQ style with rounded buttons
- Panel Boxes: displaying three images with text and linkable buttons
- 2Pic+ About: additional About section layout with 2 overlaid images and a text box
Stay tuned! We've got more sections in the pipeline due to arrive soon. If you'd like to see how the rest of the 3.0 Website Builder works, be sure to visit our video playlist.
June 22, 2021
UPDATE: Sections are now available in your 3.0 Page Builder.
Great news! New Website Builder 3.0 sections are nearing release, with fresh layouts, improved FAQ look, a new footer, and more. Check out this link to preview a few, with more to come as they're finished. Look for all to be available by or before mid-July.
May 17, 2021
Sometimes it might seem like not much is happening with the OCS 3.0 Rollout, but behind the scenes we’re building for the future.
If you’ve logged into your current 2.0 account, you may have noticed a changed URL (or web address). This allows us to push out 3.0 updates faster, while maintaining 2.0 during the transition.
It also means we are close to pushing out the new Podcasting and Blogging tools, both to be released in just a few weeks.