September 01, 2021
Multi-Image Sitewide Header and Google Fonts Update
Today we introduce a new section, Page Header 3. Here's why it's different:
- Allows two, up to five, images in the section which will fade one into the next.
- You can assign this section as the Default Header that will show at the top of other assigned pages automatically, so you don't have to recreate the same header for each individual page. This also allows you to customize headers per page.
- The section automatically updates the Page Title in both Preview and Live Mode.
Update! We have new Google Font options in Web Builder 3.0:
- Gives you now the 500 most popular Google fonts
- Now available when editing sections and section titles
- Fixed issue with some fonts not loading when selected.