September 21, 2021
Your 3.0 Website Now Has a Scheduled Alerts Tool
Your 3.0 Website Builder now has an Alerts Tool to create and schedule alerts showing at the top of pages. You may choose if you want them to appear on single pages, multiple pages or your entire site.
Multiple alerts can run at the same time as you can see in the image above, and you can select priority order for each.
And the best part is you can schedule when they appear and disappear. This means you can schedule alerts for your entire year ahead of time and not have to worry about forgetting to post them in time, or leaving them too long past the event (like the church summer picnic reminder still showing in December).
Select colors, make it brief, or add more text to make it more informative. This attention-getting tool can be used in so many ways including:
- Church office closures for holidays
- Weather cancellations or changes
- Easter, Christmas, and other extra services
- Reminders of all kinds: VBS registration deadlines, annual church business meeting, special rehearsals
- Meeting or service location changes
It’s now available under the 3.0 Website Builder in the admin tool and be sure to check out the Alerts Demo page to see it in action.