For the last several years my office used another service for our web site. To me it was always clunky and less than fun to work with. For several months I had looked at several options for changing service but always was disappointed with the pricing or user interface. I recently received an email from Mark at Online Church Solutions. On a whim I clicked on the link. Boy, I'm glad I did!
When you have an account at Online Church Solutions, you receive quality performance: a website that is always available, works easily for you to build and loads very fast for your visitor. Our Intel Solid State hard drives mean that your visitor doesn't have to wait on our server for your website to load. Because Mark is the creator of our various systems listed below, he has made a user-friendly interface and knows the system like the back of his hand. This means that our system is not open-source, making it more difficult to hack. For those who are tech-savvy, here's the rundown of what we provide:
- Our servers have 99.9% service uptime since 2008.
- Server uses Intel Solid State hard drives with 100 Mbps Network Connection
- LiteSpeed for Server technology gives you high-speed download of webpages and podcast messages.
- Unmetered Upload and Download Bandwidth.
- 24/7/365 Managed Server with Proactive Monitoring through Liquid Web.
- Hosting datacenter, located in Lansing, Michigan, is SSAE-16 and HIPAA Compliant.
- Daily Backups to both onsite and offsite locations.
- Proactive Management (Network, Security, Availability), 100% network uptime.
- Our dedicated server does not share web hosting, so your church website cannot be hosted alongside offensive content.
- SSL Certificate included for Each Account.
- For our international customers, we support special alphabet and character sets. Please contact us to make sure your character set is represented.