April 07, 2018
VBS: Plan, Communicate, Promote and Organize with Our Software
Vacation Bible School (VBS) can be information overload if you're in charge of tracking payments, registration, and more. We have several tools in our church management software that can help you with your VBS planning and management:
- Event Registration: Gives your attendees an easy way to register—and you get the tools to monitor, track enrollment numbers, and connect with your attendees. Easily create your registration event, place the event anywhere on your OCS website with the provided popup code, then keep track of how many are attending. Connects to our Church Membership Database and Online Church Calendar.
- Online Payment: If you're already signed up with our Online Giving solution, then you can accept registration fees quickly and conveniently.
- Group Texting is a great way to remind those already registered about the upcoming VBS, from dates and times, to items that kids should bring with them. Our Event Registration can also email the same information to those attending.
- Use Keyword Texting in your church service so people can text "VBS" and receive a text with more information and links (dates, fees, registration form, or even volunteer sign up are just a few ideas).
- Let your church know VBS dates, even volunteer training meetings, with our Online Church Calendar.
- Easy Forms: Our Website Builder offers Unlimited Form Creation. You can use this for volunteer contacts, sign ups for food or supply donations from your church, and much more. And your form will appear on both mobile and desktop versions.
- Child Check-In: If you're not using our Child Check-In tool, VBS is a great time to start.